Advertising real estate property on the web is a complicated task. You will need a professional, interactive website that works well on all screen sizes. Besides, your site will need to include multiple features such as property listings, agent sections, property search bars, interactive maps, and more. The best real estate WordPress themes can help you create a site like that, without any programming knowledge.
To help you get started with your real estate business or take the existing one to the next level, we have collected the seven best real estate WordPress themes for you. As all of these themes are under active development, take note that feature lists and prices might change in the future, so always check them out before making a purchase.
Real Estater is one of the best real estate WordPress themes in the market, coming with both a free and pro version. It has a clean and professional design, suitable for any kind of real estate websites. You can use it to build apartment, housing, and map listings, real estate applications, rental websites, and more.
The free version is excellent if you just want a simple, modern-looking website. However, if you want a fully functional real estate theme that works out of the box, the pro version is packed with all the features you might need, such as location tags, counter and team showcases, built-in property listings, and many others.
- Carousel slider options.
- One-click demo export.
- Social icons and related posts.
- 100+ fonts and advanced typography options (pro).
- Contact page template and agent section (pro).
- Listing plugins and property listings (pro).
- Advanced search and “Choose City” section (pro).
HomeFinder is a premium real estate WordPress theme by the Fortune Creations theme shop. It’s a mobile-friendly, retina-ready theme built on top of the Bootstrap 3.x framework. With HomeFinder, you can build any kind of real estate website without much effort. It provides you with all the features you might need to showcase, promote, and sell properties (see them below).
Although it has an awesome demo that you can install with a single click, the WPBakery page builder is also included in the theme package. So, if you purchase HomeFinder, you get access to WPBakery, too, that lets you easily modify the demo or create a completely new layout. Besides WPBakery, HomeFinder also comes with the Slider Revolution plugin built into the theme. In this way, you can quickly get a professional property slider up and running as well.
- Unlimited Google Fonts and color variations.
- Three sortable galleries.
- On-sale/on-rent property features.
- Advanced property search and featured property status.
- Google Location Map and Dynamic Nearby Places.
- WPBakery and Slider Revolution plugins included.
- WPML-ready and RTL-support.
- Premium support.
The single-use license costs $59.00 and comes with lifetime updates.
Real Spaces is a fully-featured WordPress theme created specifically for real estate and estate agents websites. Although, if you love the theme you can also use it for any other kinds of corporate websites, as it has a truly professional design. With Real Spaces, you can provide your visitors with all the information about the properties with the help of informative listings, a user-friendly property search bar, and a beautiful footer area.
Besides, Real Spaces allows you to create different types of user accounts for Agents and Buyers. User accounts are also connected to a front-end editing tool where property agents can easily update their profiles. Real Spaces includes a built-in property management tool, too, with which you can manage your properties, locations, and contracts right from the WordPress dashboard.
- Slider Revolution and Isotope Gallery plugins included.
- Front-end property submission and agent profile management.
- Multiple design options such as color themes, featured blocks, custom search forms, Google Fonts, and more.
- Paid property listings.
- Both list and grid views for showing properties.
- Property management interface.
- Integrated with Google Maps.
- One-click demo install.
The Regular License costs $59.00 with 6 months support which you can extend to 12 months for an additional $17.63.
AgentPress Pro is a modern-looking real estate WordPress theme created by StudioPress. Like all StudioPress themes, AgentPress Pro also comes bundled with the Genesis framework. So, if you have practice with Genesis, it can be the best choice for you to build your real estate site. AgentPress Pro has a user-friendly and intuitive design with a clean interface.
If you purchase a license, you also get access to the AgentPress Listings plugin that includes many smart features. For example, it lets you create custom post types, taxonomies, and widgets as well as different types of listings. Moreover, you can add up to six homepage widget areas to your site to show all the important information to your visitors.
- Customizable design options such as pre-set color schemes (blue, green, gold, red), backgrounds, headers, and more.
- Multiple templates and buyer-friendly layouts.
- Advanced property search bar.
- Listings in grid view.
- Built-in contact form.
- AgentPress Listings plugin included.
- Fully mobile-responsive.
You can buy the theme together with the Genesis framework. It costs $99.95 and you get unlimited updates and support and also can use the theme on unlimited sites.
EstateEngine is offered by EngineThemes and it’s one of the best real estate WordPress themes you will find. It stands out from the crowd with its careful and elaborate design. Unlike most real estate themes, it features a full-width custom Google Map above the fold. In this way, your visitors can see the locations of your advertised properties right after landing on your site.
With EstateEngine, you can choose between showing your properties in either a grid or list view. It also includes a built-in page builder that allows you to drag and drop content blocks wherever you want on the page. Besides, EstateEngine lets you integrate popular payment gateways such as PayPal and 2Checkout into your site.
- Front-end controls and drag-and-drop page builder.
- Multiple widget areas in the sidebar and footer areas.
- Property search bar.
- Advanced property management tools (photo galleries, property and profile detail submission, and more).
- Customizable Google Maps.
- Ad spaces.
- Built-in translator and social sharing buttons.
The single theme license costs $89.00 and you can use it on unlimited sites. Besides, you can purchase a premium license that gives you access to either the three most popular or all Estate Engine extensions, for $159.00 and $189.00, respectively.
RealHomes is currently the most popular real estate WordPress theme on ThemeForest, with more than 20,000 buyers. It’s bundled with the Elementor page builder and several different real estate widgets that let you display important information such as testimonials, agents grids, slogans, call-to-actions, properties, and featured properties on the page.
You can choose between two versions of the theme: “modern” and “classic”. Originally, RealHomes only offered the classic design (see on the image above); the modern version was just later added to the theme. Whichever edition you go with, you can be sure that with RealHomes, you can supply your users with all the information they might want to know about your properties.
- Multiple page templates for list, grid, and half map layouts, galleries, and more.
- Slider Revolution plugin included.
- Easy-to-use property management from the front-end.
- Advanced property search.
- Floor plans, property attachments, and sub-properties.
- Visitors registration and login support.
- Built-in CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
- Open Street Maps and Google Maps.
- Translation-ready and RTL-support.
The Regular License costs $59.00 and includes 6-month support. You can extend support to 12 months for an additional $17.63.
Wealty is a multipurpose real estate WordPress theme that allows you to build any kind of real estate sites. It includes a number of pre-built demos with which you can easily set up different layouts on your site. For example, you can choose from six types of hero sections such as a property slider, a grid of property types (see on the image above), a USA interactive map, and more.
With Wealty, you can showcase your properties in a grid, list, and shortlist view. Besides providing you with multiple ready-to-use demos, Wealty also comes with infinite design variations. Using the integrated visual builder, you can modify any part of the pre-built designs to your own liking.
- Property, listing, and search field builders.
- Compare listings pop-up.
- Interactive map search.
- Multiple pre-designed layouts (Marketplace, Agency, Single Agent, Single Property, Directory, and more).
- Slider Revolution, Visual Composer, and Advanced Custom Fields 5 Pro plugins included in the theme.
- Customizable mortgage calculator.
- One-click demo import.
The Regular License with 6-month support costs $59.00. Optionally, you can extend support to 12 months for $17.63.
We hope that this collection of the best real estate WordPress themes has helped you find the one that you really like. As most likely, you won’t need all the features a theme provides, it can be a good idea to make a list of the key features you will need and choose a theme accordingly.
If you are still not sure about how to find the real estate theme that best fits your needs, check out our no-nonsense guide to choosing a WordPress theme as well.