Designers have always been looking for quality design resources to aid them in their work. If you are in need of a great UI kit, you’ll want to take this opportunity to win an account from PixelKit. The winner gets access to a library of codes that provide a fully functional UI kit!
PixelKit creates Web UI Kits for designers. Their collection includes, GUI kits, icons, mobile app interfaces, web elements and graphic resources. Take a look at some some of the kits that you’ll be able to access if you’re the winner.
Highlights From PixelKit
This flat and modern iOS icon set has a bipolar personality: there were 2 versions created for every icon in this collection. One is hollow and stylish, while the other one is chubby and filled with joyful pixels.
Chubby Stacks – Fresh UI Kit
This has more than 100 vector graphics that you can use to really make your website design stand out.
Crooked Stats – Stats Infographic Kit
If you need to put together an infographic, look no further. This PixelKit offering has everything you’ll need and more.
5 O’clock Shades – App Icons
A flat style that’s very much in line with the times but that stands out due to its great design and concept.
City Break – Hotel UI Kit
This is made for the hospitality industry. It’s a specialized kit, but don’t let that make you think it’s something you’ve seen before. Great graphics make this something you’ll definitely notice in terms of quality.
Dark Velvet – Dark UI Kit
Great for corporate sites, this has a reserved and classy vibe to it.
File Manager – Mobile App UI Kit
This is a minimalist kit designed for phones and it delivers in every regard.
Here’s an extra bonus: Free PixelKit Bootstrap UI Kits. This is a great set of HTML templates that you can use to develop excellent, stand out sites.
Three(3) people will win a membership account to PixelKit worth $39 a year. This provides access to a full-functioning UI kit that is a great resource for graphic designers.
- You’ll get access to more than 3,000 new designs per year.
- Monthly updates are part of the membership
- Every kit has extensive resources, including icons and graphics and everything else you need to create a great UI. This is far superior to what other kits offer, which are oftentimes limited.
- Vector graphics are provided, allowing you to enlarge or shrink them as needed.
- Responsive! The included graphics can be used with mobile sites.
- These elements are compatible with 960 grid systems, which makes them ideal for professional designers.
Consistency is a given with this kit. The kit makes it possible to create great UI and, because there are so many graphics included, you can be sure that you won’t have to hunt around all over the internet to finish off a site.
How to Win
- Let us know in the comments where and how you intend to use PixelKit to start off the entry process.
- Then, head over to Twitter and tweet this message: Win a free @PixelKitcom membership account from @onextrapixel. Leave the url of the tweet together with your comment.
- One last step! Go to Facebook and like the PixelKit Facebook page.
This giveaway ends on 28th January 2014. Please use a valid email address.
The winners will be selected at random, contacted by email within 3 business days after the contest is over and announced in this article.
Good luck, everyone!
Here Are The Lucky Winners
We are glad to announce the winners for PixelKit giveaway. They are:
- Bobby Burdette
- Rebecca Troth
Congratulations to the winners and do stay tuned for more exciting giveaways!