Group buying is a collective group of people making a consumer action. The success of Groupon has proven that the group buying concept fits the market and it is here to stay. With Simple Deal, you can have your own group buying website up in minutes. What is more, by Pre-ordering now, you will enjoy a 40% discount!
About Simple Deal
Simple Deal is a group buying application. It is built with the popular PHP framework CakePHP and responsive design template Bootstrap. There is no third party software (e.g. WordPress, Drupal and Joomla) used. You get a clean code base instead of bloated codes if it is built with other software.
Some Key Features
- Easy Installation: Simple Deal comes with a three step installation wizard. It makes installation of this application very easy. You do not have to go through the steps of importing database structure and data. All you need to do is to follow the wizard.
- 30 Days Free Support: Simple Deal is backed by the first 30 days free support, to ensure you can start running your site as soon as possible. Contact via email if you have any technical question.
- Deal Management: The Simple Deal solution is highly user-friendly as users can see what offers are on the site. Once they purchase the deal, they receive their Coupon via email with a PDF attachment. They can also access their account area for downloading the PDF again.
- Merchant Management: It has the option to enter Contact Person Name, Contact Person Number, Contact Person Email, Merchant Company Name, Merchant Address and additional About text. When creating a deal, it is assigned to the merchant created here.
- Customization: With 100% source code for you to modify absolutely every aspect of your site including design and programming. Still if you need someone to help with the customization regardless of design or functionality. SimpleDeal can help – just drop them an email.
WYSIWYG Deal Creator
PayPal Digital Goods Payment
The Simple Deal team is constantly working on new features. When you purchase one copy, all future updates will be sent to you for free. They believe customer satisfaction is the key to their business.